Sunday, September 19th @ 8am - 10am PT
Here's the Link to Register: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/noeliacoba/e/41872
The class size is limited to 8 people in order to have more one-on-one attention and so we get to know each other better!
UPDATE: 6 spots left
This is a theory based workshop (no need for rigging) that is for all levels and can be applied to any aerial apparatus. I will give you the exercises/tools/structures that I have gathered and developed in my creative practice over the last 8 years of doing aerial, so that you can figure out how to “say” tricks and sequences in your own way and style.
I find that many aerialists feel stuck because everyone around them knows the same tricks and sequences. You may feel:
a) bored with your tricks and sequences
b) lost amongst the sea of aerialists who know your same tricks and sequences
c) unsure on how to approach aerial artistically and creatively
I created this workshop to give aerialists the tools and structures they need in order to bring who they are as a person into their movement.
You will learn:
* How to live peacefully with your inner critic, so that you can allow yourself to get into a creative mindset
* Ground and aerial exercises for increasing range of motion and total body awareness
* Exercises for exploration of different “Textures” to make your moves and sequences dynamic
* How to increase fluidity in your moves and sequences
* Exercises and structures for exploring new transitions and building sequences
* How to “spice up” old skills and sequences
* How to break “habits” and “natural tendencies” in your body in order to explore new ways to move
* The importance of and how to create “Intention” behind each movement
* Exercises and structures for improvisation/freestyling
You will have access to the Class Recording and Google Drive Folder (valid for 2 weeks after the Workshop):
* Downloadable and printer-friendly worksheets (very aesthetic looking ones I may add ) will be sent to you a couple of days prior to the workshop, so that you can look them over, take notes during the workshop, and to aid you in doing the exercises after the workshop
* Downloadable videos of exercises and case studies of my thought process when figuring out new sequences
* Zoom Class Recording to be added to the Google Drive Folder after the workshop is completed
* All class content given is not to be distributed, shared, or recreated into a how-to video clip/reel.
* The platform that I'm using is Buy Me a Coffee. You do not need to have a Buy Me a Coffee account to purchase the workshop.
I hope to work with you! 🤗